Student Assistance Services has moved. Our new location is Student Services at White Creek. Please contact 979.845.3113 or email@example.com for questions and assistance.
Some common issues that Student Assistance Services provides support for are:
- Referrals/resource connections – personal, academic, community
- Concerning behavior follow-up
- Student Welfare Checks
- Student Absence Notification
- Silver Taps/student death
- Consultation regarding withdrawal from school
- Assistance in coordinating family needs, in the event of an emergency
- Transition issues
- General consultation- University rules, process, faculty concerns
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to contact Student Assistance Services if they have questions, for additional information, or for general consultation. SAS is located in Student Life 3 at Student Services at White Creek, or can be reached by telephone at 979.845.3113.