Student Assistance Services
Student Assistance Services has moved. Our new location is Bizzell Hall West. Please contact 979.845.3113 or email@example.com for questions and assistance.
Some common issues that Student Assistance Services provides support for are:
- Referrals/resource connections – personal, academic, community
- Concerning behavior follow-up
- Student Welfare Checks
- Student Absence Notification
- Silver Taps/student death
- Sexual Violence Response
- Consultation regarding withdrawal from school
- Assistance in coordinating family needs, in the event of an emergency
- Transition issues
- General consultation- University rules, process, faculty concerns
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to contact Student Assistance Services if they have questions, for additional information, or for general consultation. SAS is located in Bizzell Hall West or can be reached by telephone at 979.845.3113.