A message from Aggie parents:
"On August 3rd, 1999 we lost our Aggie son on his 21st birthday to alcohol poisoning. He was a senior and had his whole life ahead of him. It all went away in one night. Michael was not an alcoholic, nor did he abuse alcohol. It was just one night of celebratory drinking that killed him. That’s all it takes. We wouldn’t want this to happen to you. Please take time to educate yourself and others about responsible alcohol use, and make good decisions. We wish you the very best 21st birthday. Make it one to remember."
-Bodie and Susan Wagener, In memory of Michael, Class of 2000