Landlord/Tenant Law

Student Legal Services provides advice and counseling on renting/leasing issues and tenant rights.
Featured Services

Students' most popular landlord/tenant issues:

    Breaking a lease
    Repairs and property damage
    Deposit refunds
    Roommate and neighbor conflicts
    Moving out

Off-Campus Student Services (OCSS)

OCSS can help you with specific leasing, renting and roommate issues before they become a legal issue or dispute. Visit their website listed below for more information and valuable resources.

FREE LEGAL ADVICE for all Texas A&M Students. Protect Your Rights!

Contact Student Legal Services to schedule an appointment at your convenience for the attorney to review your documents and other evidence.

Can't find what you are looking for?
Try these related links:

    Texas A&M University Adult, Graduate, and Off Campus Student Services
    Texas Tenants Advisor
    Texas Landlord-Tenant statutes (see Property Code, Chapter 92)
    International Student Services (ISS)

Please contact our offices at 979.862.4502, email us at, or come by White Creek, Building 0072, Student Life Building #3, 861 West Campus Boulevard.